God's radical love, lived out every day.
We believe that God loves all people, no matter what. So, we welcome all with open hearts and open arms. We gather together to learn about the radical love of God shown to us in Jesus' life, death, and resurrection. Through that learning we grow in our faith, love for one another, and then are sent out to bring the love of Christ to all people in our everyday lives.
Come join us in loving and serving our neighbors and our world!
- WELCA is selling Holiday pies to fund all the work of the women of Trinity. Please support us by purchasing these restaurant size pies for your Holiday gatherings.
- Trinity Apparel is for sale to benefit our youth programs. Click here to shop.
- High School Bible Study has begun! We will meet on Sundays at 11 am.
- All are welcome to join our Sunday School Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a NEW family wanting to register your children.
- The Advent Dinner for Women "Light a Candle" will be held December 8th, starting at 5:30 pm. Sign up now for this beautiful evening to start the Advent Season in the office or contact the church at 507 794-5051.