God's radical love, lived out every day.
We believe that God loves all people, no matter what. So, we welcome all with open hearts and open arms. We gather together to learn about the radical love of God shown to us in Jesus' life, death, and resurrection. Through that learning we grow in our faith, love for one another, and then are sent out to bring the love of Christ to all people in our everyday lives.
What to expect
Sunday, 9:00 am
Come join us in loving and serving our neighbors and our world!
- Virtual services will remain at 9:00 am on Sundays or anytime on this website.
- In person Worship is at 9:00 a.m. Masks and social distancing required.
- In person and Virtual Lenten Worship is at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesdays. Masks and social distancing required.
- If you would like to meet or talk to Pastor Mary Kaye Ashley, schedule a time at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040449afa723a64-chat1 or call 612-532-7083.
- All members are invited to join us at an Open Forum to discuss the transition process on Sunday, March 14 immediately following the 9 am worship (in the sanctuary) and on Tuesday, March 16 at 7 pm via zoom. -Pastor Mary Kaye and Transition team
Online and In Person Worship at 9:00 am Sundays.
You can see the service anytime here on the website.
Masks and Social Distancing are required.