God's radical love, lived out every day.
We believe that God loves all people, no matter what. So, we welcome all with open hearts and open arms. We gather together to learn about the radical love of God shown to us in Jesus' life, death, and resurrection. Through that learning we grow in our faith, love for one another, and then are sent out to bring the love of Christ to all people in our everyday lives.
Come join us in loving and serving our neighbors and our world!
- Sign up for VBS today! vbspro.events/p/4dbbe9
- New activity bags are available for children to use in the back of the sanctuary. We've also added some children's toys to our Friendship Room, located across from the sanctuary
- Meals that Matter are available downstairs in the cloak room for anyone in need. Take one to a neighbor or friend who needs help today.
- Church Yardwork will be 5:30 on June 18th. Come helps us keep Trinity Beautiful!
- Tidings articles are due June 20th.
- Celebrate Fathers this Sunday and everyday!
Worship at 9:00 am
Sunday School & Coffee Fellowship at 10:00 am
Adult Education at 10:15 am