God's radical love, lived out every day.
We believe that God loves all people, no matter what. So, we welcome all with open hearts and open arms. We gather together to learn about the radical love of God shown to us in Jesus' life, death, and resurrection. Through that learning we grow in our faith, love for one another, and then are sent out to bring the love of Christ to all people in our everyday lives.
Come join us in loving and serving our neighbors and our world!
- The Cookie Walk is almost here! The Trinity WELCA women will be holding our 30th Annual Cookie Walk on Saturday, December 14th from 10:00 ~ Noon. We need your help! Please make your cookies and goodies and bring them to church on the 13th or early the 14th. All the money made from this bake sale goes to help people in need in our area. Your kindness brought $1400.00 worth of help to those people. All from our kitchens and $250.00 from Thrivent. This is a personal way to help those in need. So bake and share! We will be making Lefsa on December 9th from 4-8 pm. Join us and learn a new skill while making a difference in this world.
- Trinity Apparel is for sale to benefit our youth programs. Click here to shop.
- High School Bible Study has begun! We will meet on Sundays at 11 am.
- All are welcome to join our Sunday School Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a NEW family wanting to register your children.
- The Advent Dinner for Women "Light a Candle" will be held December 8th, starting at 5:30 pm.