God's radical love, lived out every day.
We believe that God loves all people, no matter what. So, we welcome all with open hearts and open arms. We gather together to learn about the radical love of God shown to us in Jesus' life, death, and resurrection. Through that learning we grow in our faith, love for one another, and then are sent out to bring the love of Christ to all people in our everyday lives.
Come join us in loving and serving our neighbors and our world!
- Sign up for VBS today! vbspro.events/p/4dbbe9
- Meals that Matter: Freezer meals are available to be brought to anyone in need. They can be found in the freezer in the basement.
- New activity bags are available for children to use in the back of the sanctuary. We've also added some children's toys to our Friendship Room, located across from the sanctuary.
- Christikon trip information meeting after service on June 2nd for parents/students.
- Pre K- 3rd Grade Pizza Picnic in the park. June 2nd, noon - 2:00 pm. Sign up by May 26th on bulletin board outside Maren's office (basement).
- Night out at Morgan Creek Vineyards, June 2nd, 4:30-7:00 pm. Sign up in the main office.
Worship at 9:00 am
Sunday School & Coffee Fellowship at 10:00 am
Adult Education at 10:15 am